Monday, November 11, 2013


Lovely Mondays - Gift Guide

We are looking forward to spending the holidays in our new Texas home this year.  In staying home I will certainly feel a lot more organized with my gift giving and I am hoping this post will let you get ahead of your own holiday plans...

Here are my top design and entertaining themed gifts:





I just purchased (ahem...for myself) these Farmhouse Pantry salt and pepper cellars from B2 in Houston.  A great price for a unique and stylish gift for the at home chef.







This pillow would be a fun addition to any room.  Surprisingly I have mine sitting on a floral chair but the prints work very well together.  Willa Skye Home on Etsy just helped me so much by rush shipping some pillows for me for a photo shoot - as helpful as they are talented!









I love this little zebrawood speaker.  I have one but am going to order another.  At only 3" tall it is subtle and chic.









How about a piece of original art?  This piece from the 70s by Tom Climent is beautiful.  Perfect for that wall in an entry or any small space that needs some character.







This is a really great take on the starburst mirror.  So unique AND well priced.  Samjen Arts also does custom work.







My favorite scent; clean and soothing.  Bamboo by Nest







Is this not the perfect wine glass?  These glasses designed by Alfredo Haberli are definitely on my wish list this year.









A luxurious throw is always a fantastic gift.  This one is cashmere and silk and available at Barneys New York.







Finally a way to get a touch of Oscar de la Renta for your home...a beautiful lacquer tray.







A great idea via House Beautiful Magazine.  Buying a bouquet from Bloom 2 Bloom will help donate flowers to those in need.









Happy Shopping!










No comments:

Post a Comment