Monday, November 4, 2013


Lovely Mondays - NOLA update

Had a wonderful time in New Orleans this past week and wanted to share some of the highlights with you...


Gallery 3954 was one of my favorite stops along Magazine Street.  I loved their custom tables by Kathy Slater and the sculptures by Julie Silvers.









Gerrie Bremermann Interiors has such a well edited space.  Fantastic art and fantastic furnishings in well composed vignettes.  I noticed work by Meredith Pardue who has been one of my favorite artists for quite sometime.








The food was fantastic.  Incredible pizza from Domenica in the Waldorf Astoria and a happy hour steal at Rio Mar in the Warehouse District topped my list.





On a sadder note I was blown away how much help the city still needs.  Please consider donating what you can to Habitat for Humanity Nola and for more information you can read here...


No comments:

Post a Comment