Monday, February 3, 2014


Lovely Mondays - Daily Picks

Today I'd like to go back and highlight some of the products I have chosen for my pick of the day on Twitter.  I have had an embarrassing amount of fun on Twitter since I started my account a few months ago.  I was blown away at how quickly you can make "friends" via this outlet.  And as you all know, I love mentioning my favorite product designers so my "pick of the day" posts have been enjoyable and well received.

This is a printed grasscloth from Holland & Sherry.  I was happy enough using their gorgeous wools as drapery but along came their wallpaper and I love them even more...





I just bought my second pair of Loeffler Randall boots and am again so happy with how beautiful and comfortable they are.  I may try their heels next with this pair from Madewell.









Maxine Snider is an extremely talented furniture designer and I was happy to hear of her new collection of well edited antique and vintage items.  





Aerin Lauder sure is making her mark on the design world and rightly so.  These sconces are so refined (via Circa Lighting).






















No comments:

Post a Comment