Monday, October 21, 2013


Lovely Mondays - Twitter

On the advice of my brother and my husband I have decided to embrace using Twitter.  I'm so enjoying the interactions I have had with you all as well as with a lot of my vendors and manufacturers.  One of the themes I have had the most fun with is the "pick of the day".  I am lucky to have a job where I am inundated with beautiful things and I thought that twitter, in addition to this blog, would be a great way to share said things...

Here are some of my picks so far:




A small and chic pendant from Room and Board.  





Stunning smoked mirror and hammered brass cocktail table from Quintus Studio.




Twig Chandelier by Apparatus Studio





My dream car





A gorgeous Diane Von Furstenberg Vase via One Kings Lane



Be sure to follow me on Twitter to see more picks like these!




No comments:

Post a Comment