Friday, January 17, 2014


Fabulous Fridays - New Space



Part of my 9 year old daughter's Christmas present this year was that we can redecorate her room.  We have spent one year in our new home now and I thought it would be fun to take a few days and take my focus off designing for clients and put the spotlight on Calista.

I am thrilled with the beginning of the palette and that she took such a sophisticated approach.  While I was busy showing her chevron and polka dots she was eying my new floral book from Duralee...so here we are...



       

I'll keep you posted on where we go from here!  I hope you all have a great weekend while I go get my painting gear on...



Speaking of Tiffany Blue I'd like to thank Haley Garcia and The Women of the Woodlands for inviting me to a lovely breakfast at Tiffany & Co. this morning to learn about the needs of Montgomery County Food Bank.  I am looking forward to getting involved and spending more time with this wonderful group.


No comments:

Post a Comment