Monday, January 13, 2014


Lovely Mondays - Mecox

Today I'd like to take you on a mini tour of one of my favorite shops, Mecox Gardens.  This store is known among designers as a place to go for just about anything you need for a client whether it is a luxurious sofa, unique lighting or overstuffed throw pillows to finish a room.  Mecox opened its first location in Southhampton and now has a total of eight showrooms across the country; thankfully Chicago and Houston are both on the list as I shop there often.  They throw fabulous parties and their doors are open for not just designers, but the end buyer as well.

Here are my picks from their extensive online collection:



These "Large Bone Striped Nesting Tables" are just crazy enough to be so cool.  The would be incredibly dynamic in an otherwise pattern-free space.






They have a wide range of Christopher Spitzmiller lamps and I just love this glossy blue version.






Mecox's collections are not limited to new production; they also offer beautiful antiques such as this Vintage French Cane bench.







This mirror is made with such interest contrast when églomisé and antiqued mirror are combined.







I don't often find desks with built-in storage that I like (in fact my glass desk is always filled with items on the top from lack of storage) but this really is an exception.  






I'll leave you with some of Mecox's wonderful store vignette photos; as you can tell following them on Facebook or Twitter can really brighten your day:

















No comments:

Post a Comment