Monday, December 2, 2013


Lovely Mondays - Holiday decor

It is officially that time of year.  I won't say I'm behind because I would never admit to that, but I haven't started my shopping or decorating yet (gasp) if that tells you anything.  As most know I am a minimalist when it comes to accessorizing.   A few personal and beautiful items is all I usually need in each room.    When it comes to the holidays, however, it is a nice opportunity to create a more rich and lush environment for a bit.  Here is a nicely edited list of ways to make your home special this season.




These mini lights from Restoration Hardware are battery operated and on copper wire for flexibility.





I would love to see these sparkly reindeer from Wisteria within lit greenery so they really shine.






This luxe pillow by Dransfield and Ross would be beautiful in any holiday setting.







A nice addition to the side of a fireplace from Jayson Home





An adorable tray from Biscuit Home.






If you are sticking to a traditional palette for your table, these placemats (also from Dransfield) would be beautiful.



The stylish Branca shop could very well be your one stop shop for red decor.  This red chevron blanket is adorable.





No comments:

Post a Comment